Wednesday 21 July 2010

How do you get more creative projects?

Promote to verified creative buyers with projects in your speciality.
In other words - send them something they need...


You need to connect with people who have a need for your type of images, food, fashion, lifestyle, corporates etc. etc.
Trouble is - things change so quickly in the creative industries that how do you keep track of who's doing what at agencies, magazines and book publishers without spending your whole working day on the phone?

With a BikiniPRO subscription it's quick & easy.
We do the research, so you don't have to.


and it works...

''I won a major client the day after I sent my first email campaign. It was a big job for a pharmaceutical company - plus I'm getting more assignments.
It pays for itself many many times over.''

Gandee Vasan Photographer, BikiniPro Subscriber


Call me on 0141 636 3901 - and I'll call you straight back for a demo of how we can help you get more creative clients, or click here to register for a free trial.

AK

No comments:

Post a Comment