Monday 22 July 2013



Howdy,

I hope you're well!

I'm a photographer currently on the lookout for new work opportunities.

I'd love to buy you coffee or a pint to introduce myself and show you my work.

Please check out my website at www.willienashphoto.com

I think the PEOPLE section would be of most interest to you, but please mosey on to the FINE ART section as well.
A bit about me: I'm from New York City but my studio is now based in East London. I've got years of experience behind me working in portraiture, fine art, and commercial photography. More recently, I've been commissioned by bands and solo artists for their portraits and some live gig photography.

I'd love your feedback on my work and a chance to meet face-to-face. Feel free to suggest a date and I'll lock it in the diary.

Many thanks,
Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment