Monday 22 July 2013



Hello!

I am an Illustrator based in London. I produce mostly editorial illustrations, which can be figurative, colourful, conceptual, hand-drawn or digital (usually a mix of the two), humorous, serious, loud, quiet, or anything in between. I am able to produce a wide range of illustrations, whilst keeping a recognisable style.

Here is a recent illustration, used for promoting summer activities at a venue in London.

I am available for commission and would love to pop by and introduce myself and my portfolio. Or I would be just as happy to discuss your illustration needs over the phone.

Take a look at my online portfolio, and please feel free to get in touch regarding any upcoming projects.

Kind Regards
Harry facebook directory search twitter twitter BikiniLists.com connects you with YOUR creative market - Get the free trial...

No comments:

Post a Comment