Monday 7 November 2011

Jo Fernihough - Latest Illustrations


Hi,

My name is Jo and I'm an illustrator.

I've sent you a few images to give you a taster of my work and to tempt you into looking at my website here or just click on the image above.

Above all, I hope you like my artwork, but when it comes to commissioning, I know that track record also matters. I've been beavering away with my paints and inks for over 15 years and have worked for a huge number of great clients - Such as The BBC, IBM, Harper Collins, Orion, Transworld Publishing, The Radio Times and most recently The Sunday Times-Style Magazine. I also have a degree from Central St Martin's and I'm currently working on my MA. Which makes me a safe pair of slightly inky hands you can depend on to keep clients happy and deliver on time!

I'm sure you're very busy, but if you have time, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Johanna


View more


Jo Fernihough
E. jojofernihough@googlemail.com
W. http://www.jofernihough.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. The first thing that came to my mind upon seeing your blog is "I want you to create a good illustration for my blog". Your work is great!

    -Samatha @ DKNY jackets

    ReplyDelete