Monday 13 December 2010

Ian Routledge:
Home, Industry, People and Places Photographer


I hope you're well.

Thanks for taking the time to read my email. I'll keep it short as I'm sure you're extremely busy and receive many emails.

I'm a photographer originally from Australia. 8 years have passed and despite encounters of travel through work, London has become my base.

Creating pictures is something I'm passionate about, but I also understand the importance of fulfilling the needs of clients. Whether its portraits in London, gold mines in Kazakhstan or the beaches of Australia there's always an image to be created.

Please click on the picture to view my website.

I look forward to hearing from you and if you have some time for me to drop in with the folio. I'd be more than happy to do so when convenient for you.


Ian Routledge Photographer
T. 07791129438
E. ian@ianroutledge.com
W. http://www.ianroutledge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment