Tuesday 5 October 2010

Dom Romney:
Looking to 2011



Wow what a summer, I've been fortunate enough to photograph some amazing motor sport and amazing people, sadly its coming to an end for another year. However I'm now looking for new clients and exciting projects to take into 2011.
While we wait for the good weather to return I'd love to meet up show you my book and see if we can make some amazing pictures.
So feel free to browse around my web portfolio (domromney.com) then drop me a line (07946140575) and lets arrange getting together.

Dom Romney

Dom Romney Photographer
T. 07946 140 575
W. http://www.domromney.com

Dom Romney is a Bikini Subscriber

BikiniLists.com connects you with YOUR creative market - Get the free trial...

Posted by The Bikini Team
 

No comments:

Post a Comment