Monday 31 October 2011

Don't Wake Me Up:
Illustrator, Printmaker, Poster Artist & Designer


Following on from my recent 'Progeria' illustration for New Scientist, I received a commission from Carrie Bremner at Bulletin Magazine to produce an illustration for an article on 'Aphasia'. Aphasia is an impairment of language ability that ranges from difficulty remembering words to complete inability to speak, read or write. I absolutely love these kind of commissions - I feel like I'm contributing something reasonably useful to society, plus the concepts and symbols associated with these challenging subjects make for really fun idea development.

I'm available for your illustration needs! See more illustrations here.

Contact

E. mail@dontwakemeup.com
W. www.dontwakemeup.com


BikiniLists.com connects you with YOUR creative market - Get the free trial...

No comments:

Post a Comment