Tuesday 15 February 2011

Illustrations for Advertising, iPad, iPhone & Android Apps:
Jacquie O'Neill


I am Jacquie O'Neill and I would love to bring your ideas to life with my fresh and inspired illustrations for Advertising, iPad, iPhone, Android Applications, Flash Games, Traditional Print, Packaging, Point of Sale Materials, Brochures and Book Covers.

I have recently had the privilege to work for some amazing clients including BBC, Dole Fruits, Dreamworks, Elle Girl, Mattel, Nickelodeon, Penguin, Reebok, Simon & Schuster, Unilever, Vera Wang, Warner Music.

You can view my portfolio at http://www.jacquieoneill.com

Please email me on jacquie@Jjacquieoneill.com or ring my studio on +44 (0) 1840- 212109 to discuss how my illustrations will resonate with your customers and help make your campaigns and projects for 2011 an amazing success.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

View more



Jacquie O'Neill Illustration Ltd
E. jacquie@jacquieoneill.com
W. http://www.jacquieoneill.com


BikiniLists.com connects you with YOUR creative market - Get the free trial...

No comments:

Post a Comment